In-house software development requires time, skilled manpower, and expensive programs and equipment. Offshore development is a cost effective alternative to developing software in-house. It can provide you with immediate access to broad range of specialized hands-on advance software professional skills and equipments.
Offshore development is a management strategy by which an organization can outsource major or sub contract out some of most routine tasks to specialized and hands-on efficient service providers. In this diverse world of information technology, businesses often contract for share access to software resources that are beyond their individual reach in view of the fact they save time for something of higher priority and importance.
SURF AMAZON safeguards the client’s intellectual property, proprietary software, and new development specifications with very high levels of security. Clients retain full ownership of all intellectual property rights and software source code at the completion of the project.
We make an outline of some top reasons of why our clients have outsourced projects to SURF AMAZON:
- To approach to world-class software engineering skills from Bangladesh, a tie of south Asian talent.
- To distinct cost advantage and immense pool of quality manpower resources.
- To significantly reduce operating costs.
- To share the risks involved in development.
- To involve in the development of cutting edge technology is well on its way to become one of the ‘Global IT leaders’.
- To seek resources not available in-house.
- To finish projects which otherwise cannot be finished in-house due to technical capability or staff limitations.
- To localize existing software for use in regionally in company with global marketplace.
SURF AMAZON has an honor of highly qualified software engineers and architects experienced in providing development services to worldwide marketplace. Please visit our Client’s chapter to determine our strong real-world experiences.